CROW’S NEST YACHTS OFFERS THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES TO OUR BROKERAGE CUSTOMERS:
– YACHT BROKERS ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA (YBAA) , We are the only YBAA professional brokerage firm serving Minnesota; Lake Superior, and the surrounding region. Click on our YBAA link to discover how this could benefit you.
– CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER, (CPYB) We are the only brokerage in the upper midwest with a broker that has been tested and has demonstrated the level of professionalism to earn this distinction. Reeve Hutchinson stands as one of only 522 yacht brokers throughout North America to have achieved this professional hallmark.
– MULTIPLE LISTING BROKERAGE, (Co-Brokerage).We work with a national network of professional brokers that respect the same business ethics as ourselves. Given the size of the financial transactions, and the trust our customers place in our hands we have an obligation to execute a timely and successful sale or purchase.
– LOCATION!, LOCATION!, LOCATION!. Our new freeway location at the intersection of highways 694/494 and 94 offers the best visibility to the largest metropolitan market in the region. Most of the year, boats sitting in distant marinas are “out of sight and out of mind”, yet we have over 250,000 vehicles a day passing by looking at our boats. We have sold quite a few boats simply because they were seen by someone passing by.
– AS NEW YACHT DEALERS FOR THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR BRANDS we know these brands in greater depth and know how to sell to their strengths. We enjoy selling new, but we have also been successful in converting a new boat buyer to a pre-owned buyer when we see a better alignment of budget and need. Frankly, if you have an example of one of our brands in excellent shape, we offer you a true advantage.
– WE OFFER MUCH MORE THAN JUST ORDER TAKING. Our in-house service team offers full commissioning services; owner orientation; and transport capabilities. We help our sellers prepare their boats for sale and our buyers get their purchase on the water faster, and easier with a one-stop shopping experience.
– PEOPLE BUY FROM PEOPLE, so we personally treat every prospect that visits our shop as if they were buying a new boat. This begins with a discussion of what type of boat will best fit their needs based on their sailing dreams and a honest discussion of their basic budget. We then escort every prospect through our secured yard to show them some of the possible options. Your boat and your prospective buyer are kept in our care to help promote a successful outcome.